I really like the show Even though I 'm really far behind I 'm still listening to them all

I really like the show. Even though I'm really far behind. I'm still listening to them all.

Now I think this is the right place to post a topic of conversation.

I'm really enjoying reading the coverage of Google IO from all different sources. And all the new features coming in Android P. However it is a little frustrating. I'm sitting here on what I thought was a Flagship device, Samsung Galaxy Note 8. And I'm still on androind N, waiting for Android O.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still enjoying the phone. It's great. I had never bought this big of a flagship before. Every other Android phone for me has actually been a Motorola. Going back to the OG Moto Droid, which I guess was a flagship of its time. I enjoyed how Motorola was very close to the stock Google experience. I guess if I listen to all the podcasts and news, and really want the Google experience possibly my next phone should be a pixel. It was just really hard to pass up the buy one get one free Note. When both my wife and I need new phones. And we're usually on the same schedule.