Okay, reach out with your right and left arm at shoulder height, as if you were showing your frie...

G+_George Kozi

DSCF4858.jpg

Okay, reach out with your right and left arm at shoulder height, as if you were showing your friends how big was the monster fish you caught when you didn't have the camera with you. That's how wide this thing is.

I wandered into our local electronics shop, and there id was, dysplated on the "stuff you little punk can't afford" shelf. It's as wide as my bathroom, and it has a curve to it. And it's a serious curve too, none of those woosy barely visible curves you see on some TV's. The Samsung lc49hg90... 3840 x 1080 freaking pixels..

Originally shared by George Kozi

Okay, reach out with your right and left arm at shoulder height, as if you were showing your friends how big was the monster fish you caught when you didn't have the camera with you. That's how wide this thing is.

I wandered into our local electronics shop, and there id was, dysplated on the "stuff you little punk can't afford" shelf. It's as wide as my bathroom, and it has a curve to it. And it's a serious curve too, none of those woosy barely visible curves you see on some TV's. The Samsung lc49hg90... 3840 x 1080 freaking pixels...