So Fr Robert Ballecer, SJ & Bryan Burnett I 've heard Leo say you guys at the brickhouse have ...

G+_T Nohands

So Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ & Bryan Burnett I've heard Leo say you guys at the brickhouse have 10GE internal networking with both fiber & Cat6, Cat6a, or Cat7 at what price range & make & model series of equipment can you use to achieve that bandwith is copper cheaper than fiber? As my intention is to setup as few runs as possible over 1900' (feet) with 16 to 20 cameras hopefully upgrading with some used or refurbished cameras capable of VPTZ (Virtual Pitch Tilt Zoom) streaming to a network core server that will operate with IFTTT & a group I do think tank work with, known by most as "The Misfits" that never think anything is good enough so they are trying to create a simpler Network Protocol actually called IFTTTNP try to float it on sever & network equipment switches routers & so on. Not sure if I want to let them play with my network as such for experimenting I know how to unbrick routers and switches but without hands & such a large intranet talking someone through replacing integrated parts & flashing saved firmware &configuration  will be costly & too much time can you go over some basic ccna like snmp, igmp, mld, dscp, ndp, ntdp, stp, & mstp not all in 1 show of course. I'm also curious how your own router firmware was going & Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ I'm hoping you will come back with that OOB network management & explain a little more about that device you were going to send me. Also Mr. Bryan Burnett Thank you both for talking my question about being locked out of one of my end point managed switch but the fact I don't have any use of my hands wasn't why I needed to restore to factory condition I tend to use TP-Link Jetstream managed switches at very edge network. Bryan Burnett if it was as simple as push the reset button I could have my mother push a button the problem was/is TP-Link Jetstream managed switches Have NO reset Button. Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ it gets even worse TP-Link (Which is a Great switch for edge & works great with Cisco) but PadreSJ The Digital Jesuit would you believe tech support 1rst call their # and busy signal my ex girlfriend had to ask me what that sound meant, called sales they got me to tech support told them I had someone make me a rollover cable out of spare ethernet cable and it was plugged into the console port and they told me they'll send instructions by email disappointed but gave them a chance thinking better be different from their website, IT Wasn't :( This was a problem because the instructions go plug serial cable to console port then turn device off go to windows start menu accessories communications hyperterminal so I'm sure you can see the problem. I Had to have a friend use a Hyper-V system go through my network with a rrremote access and a PA (personal assistant) plug in cables and play a game of power on power off power on he got the switch to reboot in factory settings. So far so good just need more bandwith on the intranet I've had to segment the network too many devices even with static ip's it shut down the isp tech's router which is why I'd like to see how to configure the main router for multiple AP of different brands I have A Netgear R8000 Nighthawk laying around and decided I hate the design of their interface sure select AP mode and all fine tuning is gone and the firmware disables the 4 port built in switch. You can still config from the switch from those ports almost finished the guest Network config then the isp modem went out had to take the extra router off before the network could be rebooted with internet access. I could see my network and go past the 1.1 gateway see the modem ip and our given ip but no further My router has to be set on gateway and security settings matched up just to set up a VPN, PORTFORWARD, or even do anything like a DNS server so my secure brokerage or financial accounts I manage give me problems about my login locations if you think about it how stupid it is to ask for verification that could be done over open wifi just putting your answers out there wouldn't it be better for these accounts had a 2 way VPN communication ID verification with an encrypted key on my computer and on their servers, verification with owners knowledge should only be used if logging on from different machine not based on access point.Even if my machine is more vulnerable a hardware theft is their concern they could use a usb key and facial verification when at a different location. What do you think Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ?