I hate being a party pooper, but Lenovo has a long, long way to go before they are a trustworthy ...

I hate being a party pooper, but Lenovo has a long, long way to go before they are a trustworthy company. Wouldn't touch any of their products, as to why, let me copy what I've been posting everywhere they get mentioned.

Leo, you have got to stop talking of Lenovo like they're trustworthy. They've been saying things worse than lying to you, just half truths, so much worse than lying to your face.

1. The week before they acknowledged the superphish malware, they reclassified multiple lines of business products, and called them consumer products instead.

2. They did a song and dance claiming that superphish was only on "consumer" products, even tho they only reclassified a number of product lines after the public was made aware that something was going on.

3. Superphish is no longer included within the BIOS, nope. It's only included with drivers. This has been verified with wireless drivers on the Yoga.

4. The "fix" for having a single password for their help desk remotely accessing computers was..... to change the password. Yes, really, they still use a single password, they just changed it.

So please fact check these... people, before passing on what they are saying. They are known to tell half-truths and leave their customers wide open.

I guess I should thank every organization and government entity that still buys Lenovo. It's nice to know I have an instant botnet available whenever it suits my fancy.