Drone suggestions?

G+_DUCKBLOODnSLEWMUD

Drone suggestions?

First time flier, not afraid to step up from an absolute beginner drone. Would like an HD camera. Include controller. Little to no assembly. Saw an ad on FB for Valor drones. Seem pretty inexpensive. Anyone use them? Looks to be fairly new and not much on the web for reviews that I saw (that weren't directly from the company.). Skyhawk and UFO 18 looked good. Just started looking so open to any suggestions.

Sub $200 for the first one, but could easily see getting hooked and spending more down the road.

I like my Hubsan H501S. It's a good balance of cost to performance. I'm not the type to spend money on the beginner drones because that affects the budget for the nice one down the road. Just practice in a open field and don't forget to flip the GPS switch. Mine flew everywhere before I flipped it on.

I still wouldn't rule out the Syma. It's cheap and flies good. Looks like there's an FPV version for < $50 which leaves room in the budget for more batteries, props, and eventually motors. You'll break props and you'll want more batteries regardless of which drone you get.