Does 135M active users mean Leo Laporte can stop calling G+ a ghost town? ;)

G+_alex skavronsky

Friends or interesting people?

Most of my friends are on facebook too. On G+ I follow people whom I do not know personally but I like what they do /write. Ratio of people I know personally to the ones I dont is on facebook 95/5 on G+ it is maybe 15/85. This is great place to meet completely new people to me just because they are interesting in some way for me. They aren't friends, or friends of friends, or relatives....

Friends or interesting people?

Most of my friends are on facebook too. On G+ I follow people whom I do not know personally but I like what they do /write. Ratio of people I know personally to the ones I dont is on facebook 95/5 on G+ it is maybe 15/85. This is great place to meet completely new people to me just because they are interesting in some way for me. They aren't friends, or friends of friends, or relatives....

Agree with Leo in some ways. I mean FB is for your friends and they post things like, I just been to the Toilet LOL... Google+ post and interaction feels a bit more meaningful and also I kinda trust posting on Google+ more as I know who is seeing my post and who isn't. I just think the structure is better thought out. But FB still has the people and I still use it.

Agree with Leo in some ways. I mean FB is for your friends and they post things like, I just been to the Toilet LOL... Google+ post and interaction feels a bit more meaningful and also I kinda trust posting on Google+ more as I know who is seeing my post and who isn't. I just think the structure is better thought out. But FB still has the people and I still use it.