YouTube for the last few days I have thrown out the same video for like twenty bloody times, and ...

G+_George Kozi

Originally shared by George Kozi

YouTube for the last few days I have thrown out the same video for like twenty bloody times, and you still put it back in the "recommended videos" on youtube.

So, I have some questions:

Why have you put the "not interested" option under every video? For show? 'Cos the bloody thing obviously doesn't work... By the way, how many people work at YouTube? Has nobody noticed?

Do you care? Or have you lost control of your code?

I'll try that. I'm noticing that it happens when I open YT for the first time. They keep loading an outdated page, containing an outdated set of recommendations. Some machine at Google doesn't talk to some other machine that keeps a record of what's rejected in recommendations. Or their AI is a stubborn idiot.

George Kozi 'Or their AI is a stubborn idiot.'

No, but that's what they want you to thing... Hopeing that you will acidently view it to bolster it's credibility... It is typical media thought control, to popularize the things/ideas that are not popular... Just to influence the mob mentality "hay, their doing it"...