Fr Robert Ballecer, SJ Can you try to get back to networking pertaining to wiring? When you la...

G+_T Nohands

Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ Can you try to get back to networking pertaining to wiring? When you last left this question you were telling us about future proofing by installing conduits as oppose to spending extra on high end copper cat 6 or 7 cable, also emphasizing using plenum. Would it be possible to go all in showing us how you're building your network in Rome??? At least as much as you can be comfortable with security wise. I'd really like to know how you work OOB management and cmd line setup with your router and switches? I've been dealing a much larger network than a normal SOHO and with multiple buildings and 200 foot runs and considering the camera, IoT, automation for my "Nohands" factor and have been looking at the Cisco SG500X series switches with POE and SFP+ to try to do the build to building run, and being tempted to get the SG550X series and use existing copper in ground conduit instead of pulling the fiber to replace the two 750 mhz that are rated for 10GBase what would you do and can you demonstrate by showing off the configuration you're setting up in Rome???