On one of the KH episodes, Fr Robert mentioned an upcoming show that would walk us through how to...

G+_Kevin Gonzalez

On one of the KH episodes, Fr Robert mentioned an upcoming show that would walk us through how to set up a Synology NAS to serve as a VPN server for other devices on the LAN...however I could never find it. I have setup the VPN server package and can see how to remotely connect back to the NAS using VPN, but can not seem to find anthing about letting the NAS control VPN outbound from the network at all. I can not setup my VPN service (PIA) at the router level (Eero) so was looking for a solution.

I am also NOT a networking expert....

Can anyone point me in the right direction or let me know if this is not possible or advised?

Thsnks!

Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ It would be nice if there was a series involving drive setup with options explained plus pro and cons of each setting.

My setup starts with a 1TB drive and will add one more same size to see what the outcome will be. As it stands now the testing phase the NAS will be used as a media server; plex and HDHR. Did some research and was glad to find the drives on this particular model is 'hot-swappable'; was not aware some models were not.

We miss you, Padre.