PPR (per Parde 's Request) For starters, some folks I would like to see on the show (in no parti...

G+_Joe C. Hecht

PPR (per Parde's Request) For starters, some folks I would like to see on the show (in no particular order, and just a quick thought).

Anders Hejlsberg

Steve Teixeira

Lino Tadros (this would be lively! Dude! I still cannot believe you took over the old Borland Campus for your company - wow!)

David Intersimone

L. Peter Deutsch

John Warnock

Florian Klämpfl

Charlie Calvert

Nick Hodges

Larry Wall

David Powell

More to come...

I totally agree with the above suggestions. Plus I would add Steve Gibson (we talked about Assembly during the hangout) and Neil J. Rubenking.  Also, as I poorly tried to explain during the hangout but because It was my first time on "TV"  and I was really nervous, we should have some sessions on GUI / event-driven programming since it's so different from console apps and other sequentially executed coding (Perl, Python). This could be done as part of creating a Mac, Win, or mobile app and emphasizing the user interface creation.

Neil J is a a great suggestion! Fantastic entry!!! I have to say I am totally against interviews of TWIT related guests, they already have shows, and it is already very apparent that guests and gurus where mostly from the "Friends and Family" plan. I would like to see John Devorak, but only if he was there to really talk code and not just to drink and gripe. But Neil J,, ya. thats a good one! Thanks!