That 's one big drive

G+_Tailsthefox Pelissier

I think I was paying around $100 for my 3 TB drives back in 2012. have about 20 of them between 2 FreeNAS setups. I stopped buying Hard drives in 2014 after I noticed the price going above $30 per TB. Recently I have been getting the 8TB Seagate Drives whenever they get below $140 making them $17.5 per TB including shipping. But I also return a lot of them and get 1 random total failure in 6. But the rest work great. I can't wait for Steve to get spinrite working on modern drives. I have not had a drive that spinrite will work on in over 5 years due to the FreeDos OS. If anyone knows a work around please let me know.

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-External-Storage-Photography-STEL8000100/dp/B01HD6ZLQ6?keywords=8tb&qid=1540713045&sr=8-5&ref=sr_1_5

I got some help from his IRC group a ways back. What I was told to do was find a copy of MSDos 7.1 and use that when booting. MSDos has the rite device drivers that will allow reading of 2, 3 and 4 TB drives. At least this is what I was told. I can not test it because I can not find a copy of MSDos 7.1 that will boot off of a USB drive.

Daniel Stagner Try downloading the CD-ROM iso file and then make an usb key form that. That's how Apple's boot camp app works fur installing Windows 10. it takes the ISO file form Mricosoft or the one you made yourself form the USB or DVD version of Windows 10 to make the the boot camp Windows 10 installer.