Since there 's alot of youtube video 's that tell us how to install Windows 10 on an Synology NAS

G+_Tailsthefox Pelissier

• 2 weeks later...

You can do that ?? man I'm am behind .. wait a minute ,, why would u do that .

Now I'm a old guy and know just enough not to break it or brick it. I still use old desktops server, open NAS , and raspberry pi. But I'm sold on Synology when the time come. I do need to look into that .. thanks keep posting

K Branch jr Your wellcome; Oh and it's not easy. One of the rezones why you may what to; is let's say don't care about gaming but there's some Windows apps that you need to use on more then one computer but the LULA say's one computer only. Will you can use that NAS as that one Computer and then just use thing's like Chormeboxes on the TV to view thing's like I Tunes video or Something like Safari to run Windows apps on your MAC. In fact I plan to buy an 2nd copy of Windows 10 just fur this. My 1st copy is installed on this MAC fur use with the rift.

• 2 weeks later...

Tailsthefox Pelissier Wow , sorry for not getting back to u sooner, this sound like a winner, but I thought this was done already and, now the lawyers got involved and changed it to one user or is that for the Enterprise /Business side, for multiple user workstations?

Ok ok before u start , I do not keep up with user agreements and I know we use this things in are workshops and Home labs and test bitches . I'm almost done with my workshop , the home lab is next.

So what I'm saying, is this just for fun or are you doing this because you can?