Story if it get 's long

G+_Tailsthefox Pelissier

Story if it get's long

Liquid cooling I always had mixed feelings about for 3 rezones; 1 Water and Electricity don't mix, 2nd their hard to upgrade, and 3rd what to we do thing's like like Blu-ray Burner's for the at lease 2 tapes of media rule in 321 back-up. Before you go yelling about that lissien the new M-Disk line of Blu-ray Record-able disks has fixed almost 100% of issues that came up in the pass. That's why i remand everyone have Blu-Ray drive so they have that pice of mind that they have thouse 2 or more types of media. Using ceramic with some matle so the laser can read the disks and no plastic dyes helps with this. Note I don't think you will ever find an makers on M-Disk Blu-rays that will have an RW options.

Hi Tailsthefox Pelissier, Liquid cooling is generally reserved overclockers, gamers, and PC enthusiasts. There really isn't a need for liquid cooling as air coolers are just fine and if you purchase decent fans are very quiet as well. Typically in liquid cooling systems you cool the CPU and GPU. I wouldn't think there would be any need to cool a blu-ray drive. It isn't used all that often and doesn't generate that much heat anyway. If you are worried give it some extra space around it for air cooling.

And I have no issues with archival backups on blu-ray. It all depends on the importance of your data. Or the ability to rebuild quickly. Offsite storage is great. But you may not be able to restore quickly.