Any suggestions where to find drivers for a laptop you can 't buy anymore?

G+_Jason Perry

Any suggestions where to find drivers for a laptop you can't buy anymore?

I am trying to get a Fujitsu Lifebook A series AH550 running again. I have everything running and updated, but the network drivers. Google has a cashed page that links to the downloads, but surprise surprise, it doesn't resolve to anything.

I'd try the device manufacturers website if Windows won't install the drivers automatically. There are sites that claim to host the drivers, but I wouldn't trust the downloads unless you've used the service before. It's a pain, but instead I'd use one of those sites to find what drivers are recommended then download from Intel, Broadcom, nVidia, etc directly.

That depends on the laptop; I wound remand you google the make an monrtal to see if their is any drivers fur it. I do like Brian's idea of booting up live Linux DVD or USB Key since I do have an CD book full of CD-Rs with with thing's like Spin Right, Ultimate Boot CD, and System Rescue CD just so i could work on any computer. I did befur i moved to mac used Pin Drive Linux in Windows 10 to make miti boot USB key of the tools as will.