Well it has been awhile since I asked this question

G+_Jason Perry

Torque Pro is one of my favorite apps. I don't use it very often, but it's fantastic for what it does.

ES File Explorer Pro is a bit different than their free app. I love it and use it frequently. I've heard some reports that they send data back to their servers, but I haven't validated my self and haven't heard what data they allegedly send.

Juice is my favorite SSH app on mobile - although I haven't tried very many. I question the storage of logins though, so I don't let it store logins for everything. On a rooted phone I looked through the file system and found that the logins are encrypted, but that means the encryption key is stored somewhere... Certainly better than storing the credentials in plaintext though.

I have no experience with Trigger.

Jump RDP/VNC is good. I got it as free app of the day on Amazon years ago.

Soundwire plays audio from your computer to your phone. Allows me to use my phones Bluetooth and watch YouTube on the computer. Slight lag, but that's expected.

Foldersync Pro is what I use to backup all my photos to my NAS. Supports FTP, SMB, WebDAV... Also syncs my KeePass vault back to my phone from the computer.

eWeather HD is my favorite weather app - though I haven't tried very many. Also was an Amazon FAOTD.

Easy Teather Pro will tether your Pi, or PC (even Linux), or OpenWRT router...

Boldbeast Recorder is the only call recorder I've found that works. Some phones I've only got it to work properly when using Bluetooth though.

Jason Perry with Boldbeast, be aware of the laws where you're at and where you're calling. I live in a state where it's not necessary to get permission or notify the other party. And typically when I call another state it's a business who's also recording on their end.

I like being able to record calls when I'm driving so I can take notes later if necessary.