If your looking for tutorials for Fusion 360 these are very well done

G+_Rud Dog

This looks promising! I've been trying to design (and 3D print) a "project box". How hard can a box with a lid and a couple funny shaped holes be? Does a 7mm switch fit in a 7mm hole? (Not always...). Does the parameterization I learned from a different series work? (No - he parameterized the outside of the box, not the volume which must contain a fixed-size power supply.)

In short, I spent over 40 hours struggling with Fusion 360 (and design/printing flubs). It's time I take a course...

I went through the "Learn Fusion 360 or Die Trying" series last summer and it was great. He is a little slow and repetitive, but he is also very careful to teach why you are doing the things you do. He is also careful to show you where he is clicking and which mouse button he is using. That is something some tutorials assume you will figure out on your own. This guy doesn't make that assumption. I really enjoyed the tutorial series. While I have looked at a couple of other tutorials for specific help, the "or Die Trying" laid a great foundation.

David Peach On the series "Learn Fusion 360 or Die Trying" loved the scalable hinged box. Created many different size boxes using that approach. After viewing his videos went searching for more and found the one I posted. They are both excellent places for learning Fusion 360. Thank you for sharing your post always looking for more learning opportunities of the highest caliber.

I like that the teacher went through showing how to build parameters into your sketches. I built a complicated something right after I learned that and enjoyed being able to go into my parameter table and make the updates for the changes I need. I don't always use parameters on my projects, but if it has more that a handful of lines, circles and rectangles I definitely use them.