While I search other alternatives for my NVR replacement was wondering does anyone know what an e...

G+_Rud Dog

While I search other alternatives for my NVR replacement was wondering does anyone know what an exact match for this memory would be?

2 x 260 pin DDR4 SODIMM slots, 8GB per DIMM

Dual Channel DDR4 2133 Mhz

The info above is from the makers of Shuttle NC03US.

But some state a different speed and some that state they are low voltage?

Rud Dog This YouTube review is equivalent hardware. The NUC isn't fanless, and only has a SATA drive connection, not both SATA and m2

I use mine for browsing from the couch. email. YouTube. I have all my music on the system on a SATA drive while booting from the m2. I've tried LibreOiffice, but don't use the 60" TV from couch for much work. I have used it for Darktable, the open source Linux equivalent of Adobe's Lightroom, and it processed the photos I've loaded through it to prepare to show on the TV very well.

George Fromtulsa This has started a whole research criterion thank you will see what I can find. This box is for taking video from security cameras and saving it to a disk drive. Will see what I can find concerning this type of functionality. Guessing if it can handle the picture editing it might be enough for my needs.

Unifi Video is written by Ubiquiti makers of the cameras and is free but don't have any other cameras other then Ubiquiti's products so don't know if it will work with other cameras.

Having said that I recall seeing "ONVIF" in the drop-down menu. while setting up my cameras.

I have a lot to learn about the Synology and it features time will tell.

18923%20-%20ONVIF.png