Episode 391! Time to vote!

G+_All About Android

As far as the device pricing. I would suggest all these reviewers would like to suggest components in these devices that they would remove or swap out for less costly components that would make the device less capable!

I for one pre-Ordered my Pixel 3 XL to replace my original Pixel XL. Looking forward to all the newer camera and other features.

For me,,it,was,a choice between Assistant, and Touch, Retouch! Ultimately, I chose Touch, Retouch, because I'm more likely to have and need a camera app, then I am to get,a,phone with assistant!

It if I ever do win the lottery, and find I can afford one of these newer ore advanced phones, this may change!

I really DO like the idea of sing the app I want the Assistant to open!

But I also like the ability to clean up the few pictures I do take!

Here's an idea, for wherever we wind up after (if?) G+ dies by the wayside, would be for a ranking system, say, a first choice, and second choise? Some times I'd like a thumbs up and down option, but that wouldn't really be fare!after all, sometimes you do one on games, which is great, for those who are gamers, or time for "Time Wasters," we all like something to pass the time, but a none gamer might just consider it a wast of time and space! Once in a while, you have app suggestions like that! A really great music app, that the none musician would consider frivolous, or an accounting app that would be supper beneficial for a business, but the home maker might find too involved, or vice versa!

It's the individuals perspectives, needs, and room on their device!