I 'm a little new to programming and right now my job has me focusing on PowerShell for creating...

G+_Stephen Jesse

I'm a little new to programming and right now my job has me focusing on PowerShell for creating administrative tools. I'm wanting to create a non-command line GUi using WPF or Windows Forms but I've only had limited luck modifying existing GUI's. Is there a inexpensive tool that would help to create the code for the GUI. I don't care if it is able to do the powershell code as long as the GUI code it creates can be imported into a powershell PS1 file.

It took me 3 days to modify the Win Forms GUI to include 2 new buttons so anything that can make it faster than that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Delphi and C++ Builder rock for UI work. I have never interfaced with PowerShell, but it should be easier than most any other solution. With either Delphi and C++ Builder, you simply throw down the UI components you want to use, click on them, and start adding code (pascal for Delphi, and C++ for builder). Easy as pie, and very fast at producing results. If you are looking for a free solution, Lazarus is very (very) similar to Delphi. All of these options beat the pants off the other "visual" solutions when it comes to making forms, hooking up code, and getting fast and easy results.