What is the best way to get a legitimate copy of the activation key for Windows 10 home

G+_Jason Phillips

I just activated Win 10 with an old Win 7 upgrade key.

If that didn't work, I was going to try kinguin or scdkey. It's debatable whether these two sources are legit as you don't know the true source, but they should offer you a key guarantee so if the key doesn't work you can report it and get a new one. I'll probably end up getting MS Office from one of these sources soon.

Jason Brown thanks for the reminder! For a few months now I’ve been trying to get my church to register as a 501c3. It’s a tough thing to convince the board that we need to spend $1000 to register for tax status that the IRS already recognizes.

I did just get approval to build a new PC for recording/streaming, so I’m hoping to get that finished soon.

As mac user i had to get an usb key or dvd-rom version to activate it so you may have buy an key. I don't know how Windows 10 app store works since before i moved to mac i let one on my old Windows 7 computers get the free windows 10 upgrade to see if geting an new PC with Windows 10 or going MAC was right fur me. Going Mac was i only needed Windows 10 fur the rift.