Which are the best applications I must have in my Android phone?

G+_yinni wen

Which are the best applications I must have in my Android phone?

Here is my list:

1?AppLock?AppLock - Android Apps on Google Play?

This one is also my favorite! I have been using this app for a few years. It can lock apps, images or even video. My friend recommended it to me since I complained about other people peek my phone.

2?MixNote(MixNote NotePad Notes - Android Apps on Google Play)

This one is a mobile note-taking app, I like it because it’s really simple and fast. The feature that I love the most is that it can hide private notes and access them within seconds.I think this one is for everyone, we all need to take notes from time to time.

3?Anole Launcher(Anole Launcher - Android Apps on Google Play)

Hide apps and freeze desktop, protect your privacy from Home. Ensure self-protection like an anole. Anole Launcher is your personal privacy launcher. Simple, safe and convenient?

No more worry friends or workmates peeping photos and messages?

No more worry kids may mess up phone settings!

4?Messenger(Messenger - Android Apps on Google Play)

No more searching for social messenger apps. With Messenger, you just need one click to open your messenger app whenever you want to have a messenger with your friends and families, show you the open times of each messenger app, find the most used messenger app.

5?VIP Password Manager(VIP Password Manager - Android Apps on Google Play)

VIP is pro password manager to secure your accounts and passwords. It can autofill passwords in sites and apps on phones, tablets and PC. Only you can open VIP with a password or fingerprint.

Hope you like my answer!

• 1 month later...