What would it take to get some more coding shows back on the air?

G+_Bob Thomas

What would it take to get some more coding shows back on the air? Management decided to take it off, but does management know that programming is still an art in America, and of course in the rest of North America & the rest of the world! Know How is a good topic, love the science of Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ in growing crops. I certainly have a lot to learn in agriculture. I grew probably 500 lbs of vegetables this summer, and good Lord willing will try again this year. I wanted to use some of the neighbor's horse manure for the garden, but our snowfall in Michigan today is putting a damper on it, will have to resort to 12-12-12 again.

But the main point is coding is needed, I know students are eager to learn it. I would love to be able to teach it myself, as I once did, have teaching credentials.

Anyone, just saying...

I want to look at the C# shows for a review. Not as crazy about Microsoft languages but I haven't used C# in a while. And these shiws are a giod review too. So Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ? is just so darn with it in technology I know he probably is sad with the dropping of the show. It's a tough show to do different languages every month or so. I just wish that TWiT? Know How would cover programming topics like they said it would.