Hi, I 'm 14 and I want to learn to code iOS and PC games; I 'm looking to learn how to code and...

G+_A.J. Horton

It is a very large install, however, I believe Embarcadero's RAD Studio can be used for educational purposes at no charge. It supports C++ and Pascal, it is very easy to learn, and you can build for iOS, OSX, Android, and Windows. Perhaps I am just partial, as I was once part of the team, however, I believe there is probably no faster way to both learn and develop.

Ok. Just asking; these softwares can de used to create dynamic 3-D fps and third person views and support different terrains, maybe even running vehicles, as well as multiple dynamic weapons and injury effects. My main two goals is to make a game similar to G-Mods game modes TTT, Hide and Seek, Murder, and the sandbox effects as well as a game like Day Z with Arma III aspects.

Minimum specs should be on the site somewhere. Ive ran it on some pretty crappy machines though, so you don't need a stellar system to use it. Now if you getting a ton of stuff on screen, you'll feel the lag on an underpowered machine hehe https://www.unrealengine.com/products/udk/

Ignore the payment stuff at the top, that's for UE4.