The request for using VB with Excel got me to thinking about VB in general

G+_Irene Smith

IMG_0039.MOV-2.gif

The request for using VB with Excel got me to thinking about VB in general. I agree that VB is pretty cool. This video shows the screen saver I created using VB .NET (actually upgraded to VB .NET because it was originally written in VB 6.0) I call it spirograph. I'm very proud of it, but I would be even more proud if I knew how to get the image to display on both of my monitors instead of just one. Anybody know how to do that? Multiple monitors are becoming more common and I'd love to know a reliable way to write to multiple screens in a screensaver or other application.

Thanks! I got my Spirograph Deluxe for Christmas (I won't tell you how long ago!) and I spent hours and hours making pictures with it. When I wrote this code, for VB 6, I was amazed at how fast it was. I had to insert delays into the drawing code to slow it down.

I haven't had time to upload the code yet but I will share the URL when I do. I was looking for the VB 6 version because that handled all of the functions of a proper screensaver, including getting the handle and displaying the image in the preview window.

Nobody knows the answer to my screen question? I was hoping. :)